- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training.
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Current, valid driver's license.
- Financial background and intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite desired.
- Ability to change tasks or tasks outside of normal duties.
- Possibility of using hand and electric tools, such as hammer, screwdriver, pliers, electric drill, saws, roto-hammers and grinders.
- Use of scissor lifts and work on stairs and that have some experience in constructing furniture Herman Miller, this is important for the customer for the reconfiguration or movement of cubicles and offices.
Available Shift: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
Compensation: The pay rate for this position is $14.00 per hour