Finance Management / Cost Control / Profitability / Compliance
- Prepare and manage budgets, forecasts in accordance with the financial timetable.
- Achievement of Client specific financial targets for the account, including but not limited to: revenue, expenses, shared savings, glide path commitments, and capital renewal.
- Meet the agreed growth targets for the account and integrated facility services program.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell services.
- Drive client specific initiatives such as savings targets, benchmarking and best practices that leverage efficiencies across the services provided.
- Establish and manage standard operating procedures and processes for the account.
- Responsible for all monthly financial review with client and governance.
- Support the vision and strategy of the account IFM plans and ensure the client receives exceptional delivery.
- Manage relationships with Client stakeholders and the organization’s key Client contacts to ensure all KPIs are achieved.
- Accountable for the IFM service delivery to meet contractual obligations.
- Develop and implement IFM business plans which meet the aligned goals.
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the Client’s business and key factors influencing their requirement for our services.
- Drive the productive use of Business Intelligence decision-making and data analytics reporting.
- Ensure adherence to the contract.
- Act as the IFM Contract Expert on the account, advise on any IFM contract opportunities.
- Responsible to achieve the IFM KPIs, service levels, and other reports as contracted.
- Support contract renewal process and all new bids.
- Implement and manage IFM change control process.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; performance evaluations; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensure employees are properly trained on tasks and safety requirements.