- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Proficient with Microsoft office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to a variety of partners and customers in complex and demanding situations
Available Shift: Full Time
Compensation: The salary range for this position is $47,500 - $50,000 per year